[dropcap]I [/dropcap]am SO happy that it is finally April. My favourite of all months for many reasons: spring, no snow, lots of birthdays- including mine, usually a break from school and this year, a trip to Vegas! But first, let's take a look back at March. You can read my previous number review posts here.
[Tweet "Link up with your month in review with numbers today, or next month on May 2nd."]
In March I:
- Worked out at least 3 times each week. I am starting to feel very strong and even went for my first run outside. It was an easy 2 km and just short enough to make me not hate it and want to do it again. I have stopped weighing myself, so I have no clue about the results, but I know that I feel stronger and I am hooked on that feeling, so let's hope I can stay on that roll.
- Visited the hair salon 2 times, but both were for Willis. Man, that kid's hair is thick and grows quickly. Plus he has 5 crowns.
- 2 report cards received for the kiddos, all in all I am quite happy with their work and progress.
- 37 parent teacher student conferences done. We put our entire staff in the cafeteria and each session lasts 5 minutes. My cheeks hurt from talking and smiling so much after it all. It is always nice to meet the parents of my wonderful students.
- 4 rooms spring-cleaned. I made it through our bedroom, the master bath, our closet and the laundry/locker room. My goal was to spring clean the entire house over the Easter break, but that didn't happen. It is nice to be lazy once in awhile too.
- 8000 eggs hidden around the house and 1 chocolate hamburger. The kids had a great Easter and I was quite happy to stay put.
- 5 days at home with my kids during our break. I put an activity on each day to break it up, even if it was just running into town to get ball equipment. They did well and had an average of 2 time outs and cry sessions a day. Each.
- 2 resurrections. Yup. Jesus being one and then I brought my succulent back to life by watering it and moving it to a spot with better light. Imagine that.
- Speaking of succulents, we put 7 beautiful ladies into a greenhouse and did a succulent class for Splurge. Alison won the money.
- 3 birthdays celebrated: my sister's, Candace's and my bro-in law, Robbie's
- We had a lot of activity and a lot of imaginative play with the kids in March, with plenty of time spent doing various art projects and even attending Bugs Bunny at the Sympony. I got to spend some time with great friends, and have started hanging out with my old pal, Abbie from Grumbling Grace more often. Well, that sentence didn't have any numbers in it. Oops.
- I read 2.5 books this month and am at 9 of 30 that I want to read in 2016
- The Life-Changing Magic was incredible and possibly the best book I've read in awhile. Really made me think.
- I re-read Dragonfly in Amber because Season 2 of Outlander starts again next week and I wanted give myself a refresher. Can't wait!
- I'm kinda embarrassed to say I read Strong Looks Better Naked and that I actually liked it. There were parts that made me roll my eyes, but for the most part, I really liked her message that there aren't quick fixes to looking healthy and that you have to work hard and commit to lifestyle changes.
- I really made an effort to sleep more in March and am averaging around 7-8 hours of sleep. 8-9 would be my ideal.
- lots (not really a number but whatever) new Instagrammers joining in our April Snoop Series. Here is a looks at some of pictures in the first prompt: A view from your desk. Join in the fun anytime this month!
That's it for this month! Make sure you check out what some of the other bloggers are doing for their months using numbers!