Happy Friday! I'm happy to start the New Year off with a post of epically random proportions of some my favourite things that have been going down in the past week or so.
1) JANUARY PINSPIRED
What I wanted for my New Year's Eve look was lots of sparkle. Here's my inspiration via Pinterest.
I ended up not having as much sparkle and sequin in my closet as I would have liked. I did find this sparkly top from BCBG that I got last year for New Year's.
But let's be honest, that's not what I ended up wearing to ring in the New Year....we were sticking around home and my family was over for our Christmas celebrations. I wore this instead, because Christy sent it to me and it arrived on NYE from my bro.
2) INSTAGRAM 2014
I posted a picture on Instagram every.single.day in 2014. YAAAY! They were all done through a challenge put on by two bloggers I follow, but when they stopped doing them in June, Sara and I decided to continue because why not. Here's a look at the first three months of 2014. I love that I did this and I plan on printing them into some kind of book.
3) New Year's/Christmas celebrations with my family
4) Blog goal setting
If you are a blogger or a blogger's husband, you'll understand how much time a blog can consume. In a good way. If you enjoy it. Which I do. 2014 was a good year for my blog and I really enjoyed being organized and creating content, but mostly I've really loved the community that I have been welcomed in to. So I should probably make some goals for 2015. Here's what I'd like to get down:
* Complete my blog redesign so it's more cohesive and more...me.
* Do another Mommy Diaries series, I haven't done that for 3 years
* Meet my Style Me Blogger friends.
* Continue to post regularly, but not if it starts to feel like a chore
5) Personal goal setting
I suppose I should make some personal goals whilst I'm at it.
* Lose that weight that I always talk about losing, but most importantly to feel good.
* Be healthier - mind, spirit and body.
* Read 20 books
* Do more creative stuff- that makes me soooo happy.
* Spend less, want less, be happy with what I have.
* Make some great memories for my little family.
* Forgive and forget the hard things.
Linking up with these ladies today:
|Pinterest Told me To|
|The Farmer's Wife|