So the weekend was good, despite me being sick (spoke to soon last week), the truck breaking down (stupid stupid), the cat peeing on the couch (yuckgross) and the -40 temperatures. We decided to be fakeAmericans and have Thanksgiving too. Mostly we just wanted the turkey..and an excuse to watch Home for the Holidays and decorate the house. All that happened and it was good. But I think it was also good because the house was so full of life.
In other news, I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by a fellow Style Me Blogger, Alison over at Puppies & Pretties. Thanks, Alison!
The rules for this award are:
Now for 11 facts about moi:
1. I had a bad week. There was a lot of sick mixed up with even more sad and that cloud followed me around everywhere I went. I'm glad to be out of that mess. Retail therapy always works.
2. My sister lives with me and we have matching red buffalo plaid, flannel pajamas. It is very confusing for our husbands.
3. Willis insists that I cuddle him at night and I LOVE IT!
4. Cuddling is my favourite. A couple of weekends ago, I may have had a glass too many of wine and snuck downstairs to go jump in bed with Robbie and Kyla. I changed my mind at the door.
5. I do all my blogging on the weekends and schedule them for the week.
6. When I get overwhelmed I shut down. I go all rebel on life and don't do the things I probably should. Like the laundry. Or answer texts.
7. I have a brother who lives in Calgary. I wish he'd moved here.
8. I think I should work in a clothing store.
9. I am counting the days until ball starts again...I miss having a ball game on at night.
10. Sometimes I crave McDonald's cheeseburgers, but I hate going there because it makes me feel trashy.
11. I am trying to use my cell less. I don't bring it into the room with me and leave it in my purse when I'm out. I had this moment while watching Willis at his swimming lessons when I saw so many parents not even paying attention...and it looked ridiculous and I felt bad for their kids. It made me want to put mine away
So you survived my answers, here are my questions for my nominees, all gals I grew up with....I'm going to nominate Jordan, Christy, Carmen, Jyl, and Alynne.
Here are my questions for you:
1. If you could relive one childhood moment, what would it be?
2. What are you currently reading?
3. If you could choose a different career, what would you pick?
4. If you could move to another city, where would you go?
5. What do you want for Christmas?
6. Favourite restaurant?
7. On what do you spend the most money each month?
8. Most important quality in a friend?
9. Favourite dessert?
10. Wine or beer?
11. Are you good at keeping secrets?
If you're on Instagram, please check out the challenge that Sara and I came up with for December. Just take a picture and add the hashtag #instaalbum2014. I love seeing everyone's interpretations of the word. Also, if I complete this month, then I successfully posted a picture for every day in 2014, which was one of my strange goals. I may have to do a collage or a music montage or something.
Happy Monday and even happier December 1st...that means you can actually get all Christmassy and such, dear Daniel.